When is a loan really a loan from an entity to an individual? Plus, the new law companion guides essential for anyone applying the new small business restructure roll-over rules.
All this and more from the Knowledge Shop team.
Join Michael Carruthers (Tax Director, Knowledge Shop), Rae Ni Corraidh (Tax Adviser, Knowledge Shop), and Lisa Armstrong (MD, Knowledge Shop) for just the juicy bits of change for accountants and advisers:
- Applying the new small business restructure roll-over rules? The two finalised law companion guides and what’s changed from the draft version.
- The new calculator for the 5% tax offset for individuals deriving income from a small business entity
- The updated small business benchmarks
- When is a loan really a loan from an entity to an individual? The implications of
- Rowntree and Commissioner of Taxation (Taxation)  AATA 420