The essential 2018-19 Federal Budget summary - what every accountant and adviser needs to know.
We take you through the key measures including:
The business & tax initiatives
- $20k accelerated depreciation extended
- Research & Development incentive shake-up
- Extension of the taxable payments reporting system -the affected industries
- The latest on Division 7A
- Why more entities will be considered significant global entities
- Partnerships and the small business CGT concessions
- Deduction changes
The superannuation measures including the proposed 3 year SMSF audit cycle.
For individuals & families
- The personal tax cuts explained
- The family and testamentary trust changes
- Taxing the fame or image of high profile sportspeople and actors
- The measures designed to encourage pensioner financial responsibility
We also cover the large investments in innovation.
Then join us for our free 2018-19 Budget webinar on Tuesday, 15 May.